Wednesday 12 December 2007

Mirror Image


Well as much as possible I try to do away from making celebrity-related posts here on Fashion Re-View since I already have my Celebrity Fashion Watch blog. But this one’s so amusing I just have to put it here; mirror images of Keira Knightley and Victoria Beckham for Interview and Elle cover photos, respectively.

Sans the top of Keira, both are clad in white pants and black suspenders for separate magazines that are now out in the market.

Victoria is in her usual posh way putting on a white tank off the shoulder with a showcase of her cleavage. While the topless Pirates of the Caribbean star looked majestic in this yet another clothes off cover.

I honestly don’t know whose cover looks best since I’m a fan of the two. So I guess I’d live it all to you.

No comments: