Sunday 9 December 2007

Cogito Ergo Sum

I think therefore I am… I think I love this pair of shoes therefore I am shoe addict. Nah, kidding aside, but really, I guess I’m having myself an obsession on fabulous wedges. For me they’re better than stilettos.

They are better because they answer my needs and problems for having sweaty feet. Yes, I have that; that’s why I can’t afford to wear fancy stilettos with gliding features.

Unlike wedges, stilettos give a higher risk of sprain not to mention disastrous incidents. So imagine me not enjoying my prom because of these sweaty feet.

Anyway, since then I told myself not to push on things that are really not for me. So I chose using wedges instead. And it’s actually not that bad. They’re funky, unconventional, and they make beautiful statements just like this Strawberry Shortcake wedges.

Wear them with jeans or skirts and you’ll surely turn everybody else’s heads.

For those who want to be different or those who have the same problem like me, you can get this pair for Php 1340 at http://methilation.multiply.com/.

No comments: