Saturday 11 August 2007

Sweeping the Shine Away

Exfoliants, cleansers, moiturizers, anti-aging, and the list go for so on and so on when it comes to products used for taking care of the skin. Some cheap and others cost some wealth. But for vanity’s sake, who cares?

I for one have my favorite brands of facial care products – Pond’s Perfect Care Facial Wash and St. Ive’s Apricot Scrub.

I actually use them alternately. I love the facial wash of Pond’s Perfect Care because it gives you a really fresh after use feeling. You really know that your fresh is clean because it does feel clean.

St. Ive’s Apricot Scrub on the other hand is a bit stronger but you know the beads work to really clean the pores in your face.

I actually use the products alternately but I use St. Ive’s every night just to clean the dirt from everyday work then Pond’s every morning just t get off that oil.

Maintaining a clean face doesn’t only relieves you from stress and dirt but it also assures you of a healthy-looking and glowing façade.

No comments: