Wednesday 22 August 2007

Inside My Closet

True; Eminem would be my favorite rapper of all-time, but this post isn't about him and his song "Cleanin' Out My Closet" (I'm sorry mama, I never meant to hurt you....lalalala). This post is about my latest shirt purchase that I just so love - a black and white horizontal stripes from Kamiseta.

Well I mentioned on my 451 blog about celebs going on horizontal, and yes, am joining the trend! I just love the feel of the shirt; it's comfy, casual, but the black and white stripes gave it a class and chic appeal. You can wear it on movies or for job interviews (Am wearing mine for the latter, though). You can match and mix the shirt and it will surely still look 'glam'.

So what about the horizontal lines rule? Well, with the bold blocks black and white, it helps segment your body and give you a more trim figure. Besides, it really stands out.

No comments: