Monday 17 August 2009

Fashion RE-View going extreme!

In the past few months, even years, this blog has been relatively idle; updated once then gone. Well that is because during those days I have been busy working my a** off a blogging network. However, since the network has already closed down some days ago, I along with my other co-bloggers am left to moving on and continue our separate lives.

But can I really continue my life sans blogging? I can. But life would’ve been really different.

And so I decided to pursue blogging and continue with my celebrity fashion musings using this very blog. – Fashion RE-View.

From this day on, this blog is going extreme! From mere information, guide, and tips about fashion, Fashion RE-View will now encompass celebrity fashion hits and misses as well as photos and details on who’s who in the magazine covers.

Yes, as once-blogger of Celebrity Fashion Watch and now on Fashion Re-View, these two blogs are now fused here as one.

This is Fashion RE-View going EXTREME!

No comments: