Tuesday 20 May 2008

Drew Barrymore is the new Covergirl


I actually just visited the website of Covergirl and I found out they just had themselves a new star to join their roster of endorsers. To use the line in their ad, “Recognize her? Of course you do.” Meet Covergirl’s new cover girl, Drew Barrymore.

She heads the product’s latest ad campaign with a line: “Cause the new covergirl collection is so advanced my beauty is enhanced. But I’m still Drew and you’re perfectly you. See the difference not the make-up.”

Drew, who was absolutely gorgeous in the ad was showcasing her timeless beauty and radiance dancing and enjoying herself (and need I say her beauty) to the tune of some edgy upbeat song. This is what I actually love most about Drew; she can be anything and everything she wants by just being her.

No comments: