Sunday 20 April 2008

I’m ecstatic with my personal online shopper!

No, I didn’t suddenly get rich and all. But I just found out a great site that would assist me with my fashion escapades. – Shop It To Me.

Well it all started with an email from Tamra introducing the site to me. I checked it right away, and I just got so interested of what it has to offer.

Unlike any other shopping and fashion websites, Shop It To Me has more of a personal connection to its users. By creating an account on the site, selecting your favorite brands and sizes, and setting your maximum budget limit, Shop It To Me will then email you (on a daily or weekly basis) when an item of your size goes on sale. Ain’t that like having a personal online shopper for free?!

So can you blame me if I wasted to time making an account and set my preferences? I just can’t wait to get my first email!

No comments: