Wednesday 12 March 2008

Taking a Break

Fashion, beauty, shopping, trends, I don’t think I’ll ever get tired writing about this stuff. It’s so funny that it seems like I’ve been so hooked to blogging about these subjects that once I seriously considered broadening my horizons by enrolling to a fashion school. I’ve come to a point where I don’t want to just write about it, I want to be in the action; making fabulous frocks, designing creative gowns, applying make-up, cut hair fashionably. I’m actually smiling with the thought right now.

However, being so enthusiastic with fashion doesn’t mean that I can’t give myself a break anymore. Once in a while I turn to online slots to do away even for a little while to fashion. But well, I don’t just play the game just for the heck of it. Like a true blue fashionista, I read reviews and decide where play. After all, everybody deserves nothing but the best.

I would sure need information like progressive slots or how the odds are created to help me with my game. I may be a having a break on fashion, but I make sure that don’t do away with it much; playing with grace and wit. Yeah, a typical fashionista.

No comments: