Wednesday 27 February 2008

Me and My Shoes


More than two months ago, I ordered a pair of shoes online at one of my favorite online stores; http://methilation.multiply.com/.

Well I was really looking forward to wearing that pair for our Christmas get-together. Sadly, the shoes didn’t come on time due to some shipping problems.

When it finally reached my doorstep about the last week of January, I was really disappointed that the shoes didn’t fit; it was SUPER big. It was my fault actually for not taking my shoe size carefully. So I had to ask the site’s owner to have my size 8 shoes replaced by size 7 ½ . Unfortunately, there were no more smaller sizes for the shoes I chose so I had to pick for a new design.

Browsing to the site’s other designs, this pair of Pandora heels caught my attention; it was sleek, it was chic, and definitely very sexy! Thus, I wasted no time ordering the pair.

But like a really unfortunate event, turns out 7 ½ is still really big! I had to re-ship the pair again and have it changed with a smaller size, 7.

Finally, after more than two months of various misfortunes, my Pandora pair that fits perfectly has arrived. I love it! It was all the wait after all.