Tuesday 1 January 2008

Let's do some recall...

Happy New Year everyone!

Well since it’s the first day of the year, let’s mellow down a bit from the usual “I love so” and “I so hate” lines out of various shopping or beauty products. After all, this blog isn’t just about that stuff.

The year 2007 has generally been a good year for me, with several ups and downs. I gave birth to a healthy, cute, and handsome baby boy, I got a lot of opportunities from pay per post sites, I got the job to do the celebrity fashion watch blog, and had a healthy year for me and my family.

Although I had my share of frustrations due to not finding a “real job” (depends on how you define that) I am just grateful that for the past year I had enough of everything.

Yes, it was a great year of the pig for me…but hopefully this year will be better for everything!

No comments: