Friday 11 January 2008

Getting into the Rugby Sport

Well for just a while let’s try doing the ‘boyish’ stuff and do away from our usual girly thing-y like beauty, fashion, and shopping. Let’s talk about sports…

Okay, I know I’m really not into sports nor have been into the athletic side; but I’m a fan of several sport teams and sport personalities (say Oscar De La Hoya and Michael Jordan). But we will not be dealing about boxing or basketball today. Today, it is all about the rugby game.

To be honest, not until I started working as a web editor did I get the chance to know about the sport. It’s a pretty interesting sport that I think more macho men would enjoy watching.

And if you are one of those who are interested to get to know the sport, you might as well want to know RBS 6 Nations. – Europe’s premier international rugby tournament. Browse over the tournament’s official website and find out everything you’d need to know about the game; news, championship information, squad details, all-time statistics, and more.

You know, it’s never too late to be in to sports. We might as well want to add rugby in our list of sports interest.

No comments: