Tuesday 8 January 2008

Blogging for Money is the ‘in’ thing

About six months ago, just during the time that I am conceptualizing this blog, three things were considered; its subject, its audience, and its profitability. The latter may sound so off the line, but for me it is an important factor because it is my way of gauging that I get something from my hard-work.

Of course a blog for money sounds so much better than blogging for nothing. Going with the flow, I guess blog advertising is just the ‘in’ thing these days. Advertisers advertise on blogs for easy marketing while bloggers get paid for blogging with the reviews they make.

Now Smorty is just one of this services that allows advertisers to be connected with bloggers. Well this is actually my third attempt for Fashion Re-View, and finally it has just got approved! I guess with a little effort and creativity, my blogging ‘career’ is just getting better. And for that, I say thank you to Smorty!

No comments: