Sunday 23 December 2007

Journpipz: A Fashionable Get-Together

Okay, this is really not about fashion or anything related to that. But since it’s a holiday, let’s have a break from the stressful world of fashion and beauty.

Five days from now, my college group called Journpipz is having our get-together (again). Well this semi-reunion is pretty much special than our usual gatherings. After graduation, we seem to have lived our own separate ways. Some went abroad (spell that as Abu Dhabbi), some went to other cities (Cebu, Manila), some continued to finish their studies (I hope they pursue), some found their jobs here in the city, and some started to have a family (grins!).

This year, as some of the gang are coming home, it would be the most perfect opportunity to spend an afternoon of talks, laughter, and most of all, gapping.

Oh yes, we all love to gap. I guess we put a positive meaning to the word – making a statement with just being together.

And of course it’s not just the “gapping”, it’s the catching up with our fellow Journpipz…

I miss you guys; and I’ll be looking forward on our get-together. (char)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sheeeeeeyt! The Jourpipz are now on a different level! It has already invaded the cyperspace! Wooohoo!

Anyway, I will never allow you guys to step over my head. I will blog about this event also!

It is found here:
http://philosophyofseph.blogspot.com/2007/12/returning-to-my-first-love.html

That is my way of gapping for this season. See you soon, guys!