Thursday 20 December 2007

Color me Red

Years ago, whenever I go through a broken heart, it is my hair that does the suffering. It’s either they get cut or colored. The worst I got was getting my hair colored red; well let’s not actually that bad since I loved it, I just didn’t have the guts to wear it back again.

Anyway, you see the hair is definitely a woman’s crowning glory. Call it a trick or a cheat, but the hair does all the wonder for a pretty face.

This one right here is one ‘do I’d really love to try. The curls are absolutely sexy and dye’s just to-die-for.

Well getting this look ain’t that hard to get actually; you need not spend the whole afternoon with a smock and a foil headdress. With today’s beauty advancements, you can already get a rich, shiny hair color to average drugstores.

For a perfect do-it-yourself hair color, choose a formula that’s semi-permanent as it adds serious shine and translucence.

And to get this pretty hue here, try L’Oreal Paris Color Pulse Concentrated Color Mousse in Funky Cherry ($5.50, at drugstores).

No comments: