Saturday 17 November 2007

What I WantThis Christmas


No, it's not my two front teeth (I had them all cleaned up!)...What is want this Christmas is this pair of Crocs Prima shoes in pearl! They are just so adorable and charming just like girly girls like me! hehehehe....

Really, this pair is so light and so comfortable you can dance ballet and pour your hearts out. For girls like me with some foot problem, this pair is the answer; it has an orthodic footbed, it is slip and odor resistant, and is made from an anti-microbial material.

Style it all you want! Pay with it by putting some pins and ribbons.

And yeah, that goes to say: I WANT IT FOR CHRISTMAS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good choice. mine...well, i'd rather not say. no one is willing to shell out a dime for my christmas pick :D in time, we WILL get what we want, in our own terms...

Anonymous said...

.. i think you should have a bigger sock to hang for those crocks , hang it higher almost over the top of the xmas 3 (paglili..) with label "for crocks only" santa can include on his list. Be sure to be good he knows it...:D