Thursday 29 November 2007

Meet your Match

I must admit I am not really a fashion guru, not even an expert of any sort. But one thing’s for sure, I love fashion! I love to dress up, I love to experiment, and most of all, I love to mix and match. Now that we’ve mentioned about mix and match, let’s do a little bit of a mix and match today to give you a perfect get-up for the cold winds of December.

So it’s starting to get cold, but this should never be a reason to be left out of fashion, least to be monotonous. And what does monotonous mean in fashion? – Dowdy. So what’s up for today’s “experiment”?



For tops: A sexy sweatshirt dress just right to keep you warm and just right to keep you in fashion.


The match: Opaque tights to give an illusion of long and shapely legs that’s just perfect for the cold season.


Why it’s hot: Well the sweatshirt dress is one hot frock to stock in your closet for this season while the opaque tights is latest thing to replace the leggings. Mixing and matching them would definitely make a chic and standout look. Glamorous, fabulous, whatever you call it, this would be an “in” thing for the season!

No comments: