Friday 14 September 2007

H-Spot

Since its introduction in the Philippines in late 2000s, Havaianas slippers have truly captured the hearts of the Filipinos. I must admit I was one of those giddy to get my feet on those ‘precious and expensive’ slippers.

Late it may seem but last week, I finally had my very own pair of that ‘most coveted’ rubber. Okay, call me shallow and unreasonable, but it’s just me to get super excited when getting hold of something I think fashionable.

My mom kept nagging me for buying such an expensive pair of a slipper, but heck, am happy and I guess that what matters most.

Anyway, what makes this brand so special?

Havaianas originated from Brazil; it was designed, marketed and manufactured by Sao Paulo Alpargatas S.A. showcasing its soft-as-marshmallow and highly durable features. What makes it more appealing is that it’s got designs and prints that truly captivate the tastes of various people.

No comments: